itsmysite.com incorporated has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm
commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination
practices for www.itsmysite.com.
- What do we mean by Information?
- Why do we collect Information from you?
- What Information do we gather and track?
- How do we use your Information?
- How we share your Information with others?
- How private is the Information we hold?
- How secure is the Information we hold?
- How private is your web site?
- How do you opt out of receiving messages from itsmysite.com?
- How do you update, add, or delete, your Information?
- What are cookies and how does itsmysite.com use them?
- How do you contact itsmysite.com?
1. What do we mean by Information
In this Privacy Statement, Information means any information which is specific to you as a person,
business, or other organisation. You may be required to provide this information in order to use our
services or participate in a survey or contest. You may volunteer this information, or it may be
technical or identifying information that is passed from your computer to our server.
2. Why do we collect Information from you.
Having accurate Information about you and visitors to your web sites, allows us to present our
advertisers and partners with aggregated data that targets audiences for their products and services.
This is important not just to our business, but also to you, our subscribers, because it helps to
ensure that any advertising you see on our pages or the web pages you have built is relevant to you
and your audience. And most importantly for you, it allows us to offer some of our services for free.
3. What Information does itsmysite.com gather and track?
Many of the ways in which you interact with our site allow us to learn more about you. In general,
we collect information about you on the following occasions:
- Signing Up. When you sign up for an itsmysite.com account, you will be required to provide your email address. You may also volunteer other information such as your name, zip or postal code, country, gender, and year of birth.
- Accessing Our Server. When you connect to our Web site, our server software will detect technical identifying Information such as your IP address and the type of browser you are using.
- Paying for a Service. When you fill out a form on our site requesting a paid service, you will be required to provide your credit card number.
- Contests. If you participate in an itmysite.com contest, you may be required to a provide a shipping address and/or telephone number.
- Technical Support. If you are requesting technical support, you will be required to provide an email address and you may be asked to volunteer a other information such as your city, state/province, country, or phone number.
- Surveys. We occasionally ask users to fill out optional online surveys. These optional surveys ask for demographic information and other information about yourself and your computer use.
4. How do we use your Information?
- E-mail Address: Your email address is used to send you a confirmation of your User ID and Password as well as future information about itsmysite.com products and services. We also use this information to contact you when necessary.
- IP address: Your individual IP address is used only if we need to diagnose technical problems with our site. Otherwise, we use aggregated IP address statistics to help us generate reports about the number of visits to our site. It is impossible for us to identify you from your IP address without the assistance of your Internet Service Provider.
- Credit Card Number: Credit card information is used strictly for payment of your paid services. This information is never shared with third parties for any reason whatsoever and resides in a separate database dedicated solely to billing purposes.
- Shipping Address: If you provide us with your shipping address we may use it to ship you, via mail or courier, any prizes or promotional items related to itsmysite.com. Your shipping address may also be used to limit multiple entries in itsmysite.com contests in order to promote and ensure fairness. It may also be used to gather broad demographic information for reporting on an aggregated basis.
- Telephone Number: If you provide us with your telephone number it may be used to contact you, with your permission, regarding a technical support inquiry. It may also be used for shipping confirmation purposes.
- Age: If you provide your age, it will be used in aggregated statistical reports about itsmysite.com subscribers. It will also be used to help customise your subsequent visits to our web site.
- State or Province and Country: If you provide your state, province, or country, it will be used in aggregated statistical reports about itsmysite.com subscribers for the purposes of gathering broad demographic information. It will also be used to help customise your subsequent visits to our web site.
- Shared with Third Parties: Information you provide may be shared with a third party or business partner if you have been notified us at the time that you provide your Information that such Information may be shared. See Number 4 below for more information about how itsmysite.com shares Information.
- Compiling, Aggregating and Analysing Information: Your personal Information may be compiled together with Information from other subscribers and analysed on an aggregated basis. Such analysis in no way singles out, identifies, or specifies a single subscriber. Aggregating and analysing information is done for the purpose of gathering broad demographic information which helps sell advertising, establish partnerships, and generally publicise the success of itsmysite.com.
5.Do we share your Information with others?
When you provide Information to itsmysite.com, you will be told if such information will be shared.
Otherwise, as a general rule, itsmysite.com.com will not share or disclose any of your personally
identifiable Information without your express permission.
Under special and unlikely circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose personal
information. If such a circumstance takes place we will, if possible, attempt to notify you prior to
releasing any Information.
Aggregated information, which does not identify any one subscriber, is shared or publicised to help
sell advertising, establish partnerships, and generally promote itsmysite.com.
Currently, all itsmysite.com.com partners have separate billing, privacy, and data collection
practices. Itsmysite.com.com has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. For
more information regarding a partner and their privacy policies, go to that partner's home page and
6. How private is the Information we hold?
Subject to Number 3 above, itsmysite.com ensures the confidentiality of all Information you
provide about yourself.
You have exclusive access to your account information when you log into your Web Site
Administration Page using your User ID and Password. Our Technical Support staff has access to
your account information, which we view only when technical support or maintenance requires it.
7.How secure is the Information we hold?
itsmysite.com.com has security measures in place that filter and block known offenders and
methods of intrusion into our system, such as firewalls and Secure Sockets Layers. These measures
protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. In addition, we - and
our partners - always use a secure connection when collecting personal financial information from
you. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
8. How private is your web site?
You have the option of having your site listed on current and future itsmysite.com directories and
feature areas. When you become a member, this option is not selected by default. If you select this
option you are allowing your site to be viewed publicly by anyone who browses an itsmysite.com
directory or feature area where your site may appear. If you would like only parts of your site to be
private you may add password protection to some or all of your pages (except the home page).
9. How do you opt out of receiving messages from itsmysite.com.com?
If you do not want to receive messages from itsmysite.com.com about new features and promotions,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify your User ID in your email.
10. How do you update, add, or delete, your Information?
If wish to update, add, or delete any Information previously provided, please send an email to
email@example.com. Specify your User ID in your email.
11.What are cookies and how does itsmysite.com.com use them?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our site. The use of
cookies is an industry standard, generally used by most major Web sites to improve their services.
to better match your needs and interests. Cookies also allow us to better understand how users use
our site, which in turn helps us focus our resources on features that are most popular with our
users. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our
site may not work properly if you do so.
Note: itsmysite.com.com places advertising on our sites that originates from outside advertisers
and/or advertising agencies. In some cases, if you click on or view these ads, a cookie may be
assigned by the advertiser. itsmysite.com.com does not control these cookies.
12.How do you contact itsmysite.com?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our site's practices and services, or your
dealings with itsmysite.com.com, please contact us using the following address:
477 Richmond St. West