Each object on a page has its own set of editing tools. They are located directly to the right of (or sometimes immediately below) each object on your page. Use these tools to change, delete, or insert an object on your web page. You will instantly see the effects of any changes, deletions, or insertions which you make to your page.
To edit an object:
To delete an object:
- Click the yellow Editing Tool . An Edit Item frame will be displayed showing you the object's current properties.
- Edit the object's properties in the Edit Object Frame.
- Click the "OK" button to update the object.
To insert an object:
- Click the red Delete Tool . A Delete Item frame will be displayed confirming the object you are about to delete.
- Click the "Delete" button to permanently delete the object.
- Click the green Insert Tool . An Insert Item frame will be displayed.
- Choose the type of object which you would like to insert from the tabs at the top of the frame.
- Select the properties of the item which you would like to insert.
- Click the "Insert" button.